Established in 1992, Kandoo has sourced and produced all kinds of products from China. We specialise in the manufacture of bespoke products primarily cut and sewn bags – in any shape, material, and branding.
We have our own bag factory based in Shenzhen, approximately 2 hours north of Hong Kong. Our Factory is set up to handle the production of many types of cut and sewn bags.
Our production lines employ over 80 staff and can handle large scale orders with a weekly output capacity of up to 50,000 units.
We have a dedicated sample workshop that provides fast turnaround of bag samples and can be used for small scale orders.
- Kandoo Bag Manufacturing Company – China
- Management and QC Office
- Factory located – Ping Hu Town, Shenzhen District
- Own QC inspectors
- 12 Managerial Staff
- 80+ workers
- 30,000 square feet for production
- 10,000pcs approximate daily output
- Specialists in backpacks, cosmetic bags, handbags, drawstring bags, wallets and purses – for both promotional and retail use
- Familiar with all materials including leather, PVC, neoprene, cotton, PU. All materials BS EN71 and REACH compliant
- Humidity controlled storage rooms
- Anti-mould prevention materials available
- Kandoo Bag Manufacturing Company is WCA audited and ghd / L’oreal approved
- Kandoo has bilingual Project Managers to ensure easy communications and full understanding of enquiries and order requirements
- Complete project management from start to finish
- Critical path analysis / time scales submitted for each project
- Die Cutting
- Logo Embossing / Debossing
- Computerised Logo Embroidery
- Fabric Weaving / Whipstitching
- Electronically Controlled Bartacking
- Pad Printing
- Rotary Screen Printing
- High Frequency Fusion Machinery / Heat Sealing
- Leather Work and Laser cutting
- Die Casting
Kandoo believes in ethical and fair trading practices. Our factory and all partners associated with the production of all orders, comply with the ETI base code and Chinese employment law as basic minimum standards.This covers areas such as:
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining is respected.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is NOT used.
- Living wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Regular employment is provided.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
These standards are checked and reviewed regularly by both the Chinese government and SGS – an internationally recognised independent inspection company.
We are proud to have established an experienced and loyal workforce who are treated with respect and integrity. The relationships we have with all our staff make for an efficient and successful working environment helping to meet our deadlines and Quality standards as demanded by our customers.
As part of our efforts to ensure a productive work environment we strive to minimise hazards in our factory with the use of practices including regular health and safety training for our staff, and the ongoing assessment of the condition of all machinery and tools.
All workers have access to clean and hygienic toilet and washing facilities, as well as sanitary food storage and eating areas away from the production floors.
Kandoo provide clean and safe accommodation for all staff who require it.
We believe that as well as providing safe and hygienic working conditions, it is also important to provide leisure facilities that are available to all employees.
Quality & Procedures
Kandoo undertakes to supply our customers with a service that meets the highest standards of quality. It is our objective to ensure that the products we provide fully meet our customer’s requirements and consistently meet and exceed their expectations. Our prime objectives are to:
- Understand our client’s requirements.
- Correctly interpret their needs.
- Provide timely responses.
- Supply a quality product. To ensure that our objectives are met we have implemented an effective quality management system (QMS). All staff are fully conversant with the responsibilities they have in its implementation and the manner in which the QMS meets the needs of our customers and BS EN ISO 9001.
Our factory has attained full ISO 9001 compliance.
Kandoo offers the option of external quality control inspections on all orders.
We welcome your appointed inspection company or can arrange for a fully certified independent inspection company on your behalf. They will carry out FRI and can audits to internationally recognised AQLs standards prior to shipping.
AQL – Acceptable Quality Levels involve inspections by attributes in which the sample (unit of product) is classified simply as defective or non-defective with respect to agreed requirements.
BS6001 is based on the mathematical theory of probability and provides a fair balance between the interests of the supplier and purchaser. In a given lot or consignment it specifies the number of units to be sampled and the maximum number of defectives allowed in that sample.
The European Union regulation – EC 1907/2006 on Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) entered into effect on June 1, 2007 to regulate various products manufactured worldwide designated for the EU market.
Kandoo Ltd supply REACH compliant Products suitable for European market based on your requirement. Should you need further information regarding REACH please contact us.
Freight & Logistics
At Kandoo we are happy to deliver your order based on your individual requirements.
We can arrange all aspects of the freighting and deliver to your chosen address anywhere in the world. Sailing times vary from approximately 20 days to the USA, to 28 days to the UK depending on the shipping line, or if deadlines are urgent we can arrange Airfreight for delivery in approx 5 days.
If you prefer, we can deliver your goods based on FOB terms (Free On Board) to your own freighting agents ready for Sea or Air freight.
If you have other freighting or distribution requirements we would be pleased to discuss these with you.